Trust Chem provides its customers with quality and product safety information that meets or exceeds industry standards:
- The Trust Chem QC department is equipped with the best testing equipment available.
- The Trust Chem QC department tests every batch to assess conformity with defined and agreed upon standards. As owner-operators of four pigment factories, which is an important guarantee of good and consistent supply towards our customers. Each batch comes with a Certificate of Analysis issued by Trust Chem.
- The Trust Chem application laboratory is able to develop products upon specific customer demand.
- Trust Chem regularly has its products tested for heavy metals and other hazardous contaminants at independent laboratories in Europe in order to ensure full compliance with international standards. The vast majority of our products have a purity that meets or exceeds the requirements of Italian Decreto Ministeriale (DM) 21/3/73, European Toy Norm 71-3, 71-5, 71-9, European Resolution AP(89) 1, EU Directive 94/62/EC, U.S. CONEG Toxics in Packaging Legislation, EU Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS), German BfR IX and are listed on the French Positive List. Please contact your local specialist regarding the regulatory status of a specific product.
- Trust Chem offers a range of pigments approved by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under Title 21 CFR §178.3297 for food contact. Please contact your local specialist regarding the regulatory status of a specific product.
- Trust Chem is an ISO 9001 certified company.